Research articles published by Post Courier fortnightly.
- Written by Joe Barak Joe Barak
- Published: 12 October 2023 12 October 2023
Food security in rural households in Papua New Guinea (PNG) is a concern due to the impacts of climate change. The way agriculture is being practiced in PNG has to be modified to adapt to climatic changes. Read more...
- Written by Dr Osborne O. Sanida, Dr Osborne O. Sanida,
- Published: 28 September 2023 28 September 2023
Improving the management and distribution of benefits flows to landowners in resource development projects
A recurring statement about the Papua New Guinea (PNG) economy is that the country is blessed with natural resources in terms of minerals, forestry, and fisheries and marine resources. Read more...
- Written by Eugene Ezebilo Eugene Ezebilo
- Published: 14 September 2023 14 September 2023
The health and education sectors contribute to nation building especially in terms of providing a healthy and skilled workforce. However, some countries, including Papua New Guinea (PNG) have continued to face challenges concerning how to promote the health and education sectors. Read more...